CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summit Tomyam

9th July 2009 - Thursday

Today after work K, V and me SUPPOSINGLY planned to go USJ to eat the Prawn mee but N didnt pick up the phone so i assume he didnt open his shop~ So plan changed to Summit tom yam~ Why is it supposingly in the sentence? Cos V got emergency and left me n K to go "berdating" LOL~

Both of us ate like 2 hungry souls~ He had 1 normal size bowl of tomyam AND a bowl of soup + rice, whereas i had 2 big bowls of tomyam~ yum yum~ I just looooooooooooooove it~ I was playing with my 9 zai (Little 9) and K was teasing me sohai play with toys~ WHAT?!? Old liao canot play with toys meh? Says who? True i dont teddy bears but if its given by someone special / characters i like then i'm ok XD~ Oh and also really nice hugable teddy bears with really nice-to-touch furs and soft and nice to huggggg~ Like my loyal Lessie~ Been with me since i was 5 or 6~ Muacksss Lessie~

Anyways sorry for the long lost post cos i've been so bz these few days >_< Cant even blog in office anymore T_T Scare bos come and "Jackie wad are u doin?" LOL!

Gotta kiss u all nitey nites and hit the bed now! I'm sooooo tired and i think tonight i can sleep in peace... or at least i hope...

0 huh?!?: