CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chill out and yam cha

8th July 2009 - Wednesday

I'm suppose to go out for movies (Transformer2) with Nobita and K, but end up go eat dinner and go back~ Well we didnt exactly go back after dinner~ Nobita and me decided to go and look for our friend, have a drink, chill out and end up our friend chat with us for a few minutes and left me and Nobita there~

Three of us went to a place near K's place to have our dinner~ Got bak kut teh and mamak that sells goooooooooood (according to K) nasi lemak~ So both of them ate bak kut teh while i had nasi lemak~ It was so-so lor~ Nothing special (to found out that it WAS special indeed~ Next day i boomed the toilet a few times =x)~

It's been a really really bz day today~ Deadline to catch today~ Client wants the design by today but had to give him tomoro morning~ I was stressing myself for ideas but for some reason my brain decided to dig a hole and went down to hell~ So Nobita asked weather wanna go chill out awhile so ok lor~

I didnt have much drink today~ I think maybe cos i'm tired, I had 1 and a half mug of beer and i'm feeling bit strange~ Maybe that's wad people call high? I felt bit dizzy yet I am still aware of my surroundings~ One thing for sure, I know i'm talking craps ~_~ to Nobita... Thnx Nobita for listening to my craps...

We had couple of laughs and silly jokes (dam him for laughin at my stupid Undang test ~_~)~ I noticed one thing~ The beer doesnt taste as bitter as i first tasted the very first time~ And each time i go drinking, the taste of the beer is different~ Hmmm... I still dont understand the "fresh beer" and "mixed beer" lolx ~_~

0 huh?!?: