CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Meet new friends

27th June 2009 - Saturday (Part 2)

Got back home and straight away went to bed after a nice and long cold shower~ Woke up at 7pm and watched Shin Chan and Doraemon on NTV7~

I went to meet up with a friend at USJ to ask him bout my project's Malay translation~ He's the only person i can think of with good English and Malay~ So my project's done and then I was introduced to their friend named H~

Quite a good looking guy that i dont mind staring at him the whole night LOL! Just a little bit quiet ><>_<

Anyways, today's meeting was really nice~ I learnt alot new things from him (and met new good looking guy LOL)~ Each time i meet him I learnt something new, its like going out drinking with my bos~

Went back home at 130am~ So tired T_T

0 huh?!?: