CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Lesson to learn

24th June 2009 - Wednesday

Suppose to go to S-Class with V but I had a rough day today~ Decided not to go and just wanna go back and rest~ So many things to rush to client T_T DEADLINES!!!

Suddenly i asked her "Hey, lets go for a dinner at Nash's place~ Not a bad place~ It's raining now and something spicy would be good~ His prawn mee is yummy~"

And we went to nash's place~ Had 1 bowl of prawn me AND 1 bowl of asam laksa =P It's good! Altho the asam laksa is not really my type of asam laksa but the prawn mee was good~ I'd recommend frens to go there if i can~

At that place I got to knw nash's wife; Yvonne~ She's a really really nice lady and a funny lady~ It's really really nice to know her and best of all, i skipped S-class to come here and get to know more people~ And the best part is, Nash taught me a whole lot of things regarding designs and advertising~ He was once in advertising line and he really taught me alot~ As in seriously~

I'd really wanna call him my guru if i can cos he inspired me alot (apart from my bos)~ And maybe cos we are both designer, so we get along very well cos we understand each other's language~ Not only that, Libras and Leos click very well =P

Skipped a beer for a lesson~ A good trade i shall say~

0 huh?!?: