CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chilled out night

22th June 2009 - Monday

Went to One Utama with my bos~ Had a meeting with one of the One Utama management side~ After the meeting we went to TTDI pub~ The place was really nice and much better thn the other pubs we went to~ A place where we can all chat without shouting and screaming over the top of our lungs lolx~

Here's the outside pub with a nice entrance~ keeping it for my project purpose =)


The other side of the fancy pub~ Oh, it even has a Foosball table~ Nobita (Nickname for him haha) came later on, so K, Nobita and me played foosball~ Cant even beat that pro even with 2 ppl vs against him dam~


People i met in the pubs are my client, client's friend, bos and colleague~


Robin trying to take my ugly pic with his PRO cam = = (this pic taken by Mr J LOL)


Mr. J playing with my camera and K was posing "Mr. J's act cute style" hehe =P


Heh i liked this pic~ >_< camera ="_=">

Anyways, after that we went to S-Class, another pub which owns by one of our client~ Nobita, bos and me went~ It's ALSO much better than the previous bars we went to except the fact people sing on the mic with out-of-tune voices =_=lll

Nobita taught me how to play Liar's Dice (or wadeva that name called)~ It was pretty hard to concentrate due to the loud and terible singing in the pub~ But i managed to play with the client and he was pretty funny guy~ I got the hang of the game IF there's 3-4 people~ Nobita was really nice being so patience to me T_T If its me i'd say "nvm other time lar" LOL~

Bos left earlier so left me and Nobita in the pub~ We chat for awhile and hang out with (wads the gal's name again?) the pink top girl~ She's really cute and nice haha~ And she liked me =x Cos im sweet and nice LOL!

So we left the pub around 230am and while in the car, Nobita told me bits bout his life and all and noticed we have the same channel~ There are alot things which i agree with and have alot in common with him~ Then he did invited me to go clubbing and yam cha with him~ He asked me to go sing K with him but I said i dont like to sing / talk in mic~ I can go but i sing without mic~

As for clubbing, i'd pretty much prefer to sit and just relax and enjoy~ And funny thing was, he does the same~ Most people i know enjoy by dancing and all~ Mine was just sitting down and chilling out~

We reached Subang and went for yamcha just at mamak opposite my house~ Chat and chat till 345am like that and he drove me home~ Mom wasnt happy bout it but i managed to escaped hehe~ He was a really nice friend to chat with~ Can talk bout anything and he gives the respon that i'm comfortable with~

Anyways, i'll be looking forward to meeting him again cos it would be nice to have a good friend like him =P

0 huh?!?: