CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Specially for my dearest friend

Was doing my normal things when someone commented on the picture a friend tagged all of us once...
I was in total shock when i read what he commented.
Couldnt believe my eyes what i saw.
A news reported that this guy from Klang was killed in a motorcycle accident.
The other fella just had minor injuries...
Tears dropped down my eyes and I tried to look for my friend.
She wasnt contactable.
Memories came rushing into my head like it all just happened yesterday...



This time during PJ hour you came up to me and start singing I LOVE YOU song.
You hugged me from the back which i slapped you for the first time.
It was bit obscene during that time but you just kept shouting I Love You.
I even threw your wallet down the stairs and made you run for it.
You would sit down next to me in class and talk to me.
Class was always full of laughter when you were there.
You were the well-known Mr Bean in our class cos you always do the stupid Bean Dance.
Sometimes you would scream and do the Micheal Jackson dance.
You were always a joker and not serious in class.
Every year Deepavali we would go to your house and celebrate.
Every year you would play fire crackers with us.
Every year you would smile and ask me how am i getting on.
This year would be different without you.
I remembered how horible your hand-writings were.
How surprised i was to find out you ended up being a doctor.
Well, thats what they say, you can never read a doctor's handwriting.
You took up chinese class with me and even had a chinese name.
Yang ni wa ran...
Whats left is all part of the memories now.
A part of memory which i regretted not doing much to it.



Up to the few months ago, you never give up the I love you thing.
You're still the joker you.
There may be alot of jokers around,
There may be alot of Yagnes-alike around,
But deep in our heart, there is only ONE Yaggie which we all loved and missed.
It's only you.

Rest in peace Yaggie...
Yaggie is the guy on the left in this pic

0 huh?!?: