CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jakarta

19th January 2011 - Wednesday
20th January 2011 - Thursday

Jakarta, Indonesia~

Along the highway i saw these statues



View from my room; Jakarta

Garden









Buffet dinner in Shangri-La Hotel
SGD30 (after convert and discounts)


It was my first time eating this alien fruit which the humans called it Passion Fruit~ Yes i am bit jakun but it looks dam gross~ Like telur katak wtf~ BUT once you eat it, its awesome shit~

Passion Fruit


And according to my friends, im lucky that the ones they have is really sweet ones~ Cant imagine how it'd taste like if its sour~

Ooh I had lotsa sashimis and prawns~ Prawns were owhsumly fresh and good~ Its dead cheap to eat there!!!

I LOVE MAI FOOD!!!

0 huh?!?: