CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Plurk outings

7th November 2009 - Saturday

Went out with the Plurk gang again~ This time there were : Wolfx, Kembalona, Matsurika, LilyYap, Arty, Vectorbot, Sugar, Raptor, Lycanian, Kanzaki (he came to say hi, chat with us and went off for his dinner) and LoonTon~ 1st time meeting some of them~

After Kim Gary we went do a lil shopping and i bought a few things~ Then the gang said they're in Gasoline so ok lor we went yam cha session~ Some of them ate~ i had this soursop blue thing called Blue Mountain~ Taste good o_O

Half the gang~ In this pic : VB, Arty, Matsurika, Lily, Kembalona

Arty's potato turtle


Then we went to watch Time Traveler's Wife (for me.. again)~ I cant remember who i went with but i knw i watched this movie before~ Till now i'm still trying to figure out who i went with~

"I dont want u to wait for me..." How funny... He said the exact same thing to me when we broke it off~ 101 excuses men can make. . .

After the movie went to Papa John's Pizza for dinner where Citibank card users get 50% off from the pizzas~ So we ordered 4 regular sized pizza~ And guess how much is da bill? RM5x~ So each of us only need to pay RM6~ Worth it leh!!! Pictures taken by me and Lycanian~








After pizzas was Wong Kok~ Big eaters heh~ Yup i saw a big hole in my wallet too... T_T

0 huh?!?: