CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Dream of an angel

6th November 2009 - Friday

It rained... On a Friday morning~ Wtf-ness~ I had a nice dream but woke up feeling down...

It started off with a dot on a piece of paper~ Then i blinked, looked away, shaked my head and i see 2 dots. Out of nowhere, this guy appeared next to me~ He said he was my guardian angel~ Everyone has one~ So fine, i'll live with it~ Seth was his name~

We would hang out together and when i need him, all i do is just draw a dot, blink and call Seth~ And he'd be there~ We spent alot time together~ He was really funny and something bout him that he always turn my negative emotions to positive emotions~ I'd be really angry and pissed and when he's there, i'm all calmed down and laugh at his silly jokes~

His face wasnt that clear in my dream~ But it was so familiar~ The scent of him when i am in his arms~ The soft voice when he talks to me~ The gentle whisper when he tells me secrets~ The firm arms when i hug him~ The soothing voice when he sings to me~ Oh he sings this song ... Now its stuck to my head the whole day ~_~



He was always in white~ Well, duh its "angel's color"~ I knew he looked familiar to me~ Somewhere, sometime... I just cant remember...

I knew i fell for the wrong person~ There's no way to fall in love with your angel~ cos they cant be together no matter what~ All they do is to be there for you and protect you~ Not for you to fall in love with~

The last thing i remembered was, i was in his arms, tryin to sleep~ Being in his arms felt so good, so safe, so warm, so loved... I closed my eyes...

And when i opened my eyes, he was gone~ All thats left was me hugging my pillow like i always do but this time i hung onto it tightly~ Seth was just a dream~ Now i know why he looked familiar~ He was Jason in real, and Seth in dream~ Why da fwark is he my angel in my dream? He was supposed to be my nightmare~

Woke up feeling down and cold~ And the worse part is, its Friday and it rained...
Fug my life...

0 huh?!?: