CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Smelly Lil CK

5th January 2010 - Tuesday

I'm a little worried on Lil CK~ She's not eating well~ Not with the tortoise pallets i fed her~ I put 3 pallets she didnt even touch it at all! But when i put the guppies food, she ate it (note that Lil CK is NOT a fish... It's a TORTOISE!!!)

The guy at the pet shop told me to leave it there for 2mins and she'll eat it herself~ I did that but when i came back to check on her 5mins later, its untouched~ And when i shake the tank, the food dissolved with the water ~_~ Whats the point of feeding it when it becomes ONE with the water anyways?

My friend suggested keep feeding the guppies food but i also need to feed her veggies as well~ It might work that way but she might start to pick on her food~ Better stick to the pallets. . . Perhaps change the brand?

Anyways, she hasnt been eating for quite some time~ 2 days i tried to feed her with the pallets and she didnt like it, and guess what, it made her home stinks~ Smelled like when you eat something nasty, and you let the air go through the back hole~ I know... Urgh...

So i took a shower for Lil CK, and myself~ Put her in the pail and she was swimming around happily~ And i was having my warm shower~ Since her lil house is kinda smelly, and i couldnt find any soap around, i washed her tank with what i washed myself... Dove shower Gel! Well at least her house doesnt stink THAT much now~ And she gets to smell my scent hmmm...

Anyways, back to Lil CK's diet, any tortoise food brand to recommend? Or anything that she should eat? If she continues to ignore her food, i'm bringing her to the vet to check if thers anything wrong with her (or the food i bought). . .

0 huh?!?: