CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy birthday

28th October 2009 - Wednesday

I seriously fuggingly retarted hate you~ Hate you so much i dont even wanna see your face ever again~ Hate you so much that it hurts just to speak to you again~ Hate you so much i didnt get reply from you, not even a thank you~ And i fugginly hate you so much that i still love you despite the fact how you treated me before and now~

Last year on your bday you told the world you'd take care of me and would celebrate your birthdays with me~

This year on your bday I tell the world how i took care of myself without me being with you today~

I dont expect you to call me, text me, see me, talk to me or anything~ I dont even expect you to read my blog and reply to it~ But i hope God send my message to you over there~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON KONG

0 huh?!?: