CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Robbed

6th August 2009 - Thursday

The maid woke me up at 730am~ I thought i was late but when i looked at my watch... 730am~ She said my cousin told me to wake up~ So i went down, and the maid said "last night someone came into the house and stole some things"~ I was so blur and walked downstairs and saw my cousin calling the police~

The flat screen LCD TV, his lap top, his golf sticks and his wife's car was missing~ Plus all the keys were missing~ The window was opened~ The gate was opened, the front door was opened~ Fortunately no one was hurt~

What we assume was, the thief climbed into the house, broke open the window, surf for anything precious, opened the front door, took the tv, lap top and the golf sticks, put in car, took the keys, open the gate and drive off~ What a plan...

I dont put my stuff downstairs so my stuff are safe~ My cousin lost his lap top with alot datas in it~ He told me not to tell mom and aunt so that they dun get worried~ But the maid go tell mom ~_~ Kena diu from my cousin lor~

0 huh?!?: