CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Transformer 2

10th July 2009 - Friday

To those that havent watch Transformer 2~ Please do! It's AMAZING! I thought it's gonna be all action but the thing that kept me watching was the transformation~ I was already "Whoa, Wow, Waaah, WOOOOO" at the beginning of the scene~ Seriously cool!

What i dont get it was, HOW CAN K SLEEP IN THE SHOW WHEN ITS SO DAM COOL?!? Basically, it's just me and Nobita watching the show and K go cinema to sleep ~_~ Oh he did woke up to see Megan Fox running in slow motion with the boobs bouncing~ Pervert!

I went to watch with a friend and colleague~ Seriously cold inside and i didnt bring my jacket T_T~

Show ended at 3am++ and mom was mad for going home so late~ But that show is worth the 2nd time watching~ Thumbs up =)

Thnx to Nobita for a great show!

0 huh?!?: